Wednesday, November 18, 2009

情歌



I heart this song! Though somehow the MV doesn't go together with the lyrics, but both are nice! Especially the part when the guy comes in and starts singing too (I think this version is only in the MV and not the original sound track). And the fact most of the song is actually played using guitar! The reason why I'm watching this is I'm waiting for my webcast to load. Yes I know it's horrible to still be webcasting in study week, but I had no time (nor mood) to attend lectures due to projects and piling assignments, readings and CA's! Sigh.

Anyway, my sleeping hours are all messed up now (as usual) and I seem to be constantly distracted or sleeping! Argh. Hopefully will be able to buck up more.

And Tirza, I'm really getting influenced by you! I'm listening to Yiruma songs also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment