Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Of Being Last Minute

I've never been this last minute preparing for a presentation before. I just found out that my lab presentation is tomorrow (which is less than 24 hours from now), not in Week 13 as I thought it was. Thank God I settled my slides much earlier on, else I'll be dead tonight. Presenting shouldn't be much of a problem, but I'm not really good at reading off formulas. And thank God I randomly talked to Kasun and Benjamin during dinner time.

The big problem is I had an appointment with a tutor, and now I have to leave it off last minute. I do hope he checks his email and I didn't make him set aside a whole fat chunk of time for it. Sigh. I feel really irresponsible now.

I feeling like chiong-ing loads of things now but am quite lazy and distracted too! Why are we the first batch to do an FYP interim report that is worth 20% of our grades? Why did I take a module that involves, of all software, Mathematica? And I missed the engineering welfare pack for the first time of my life! I did feel quite depressed over it (and I know it's just a very small thing), but I do like test pads a lot! Anyway Jon kindly gave me one of his so I'm much better now. Stationary cheers me up a lot! But they are so expensive in Singapore!

OK end of random post. Let's see what I can do for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment