Monday, June 28, 2010

Things We Forget

I've started to feed this blog sometime ago, and I feel that sometimes the little quotes in it are quite meaningful.




Images taken from thingsweforeget.blogspot.com.

I like the way it's drawn and written out too. But maybe the idea of leaving post-it's around Singapore isn't too environmentally friendly. Still, the person who finds it might need it.

There was a blood donation activity in church yesterday. I'm really scared of donating my own blood. Really. Because the needle that pokes in is so big, and I don't like the idea of losing something like a bag of blood (no matter how small that bag is). Anyway, I'm quite below the weight limit (45 kg, don't ask how heavy I am), so I can't donate even if I wanted to. But the way Wei Lun put it (in his Facebook status) really made me think: he said Jesus gave His blood for him, so he's happy to give his own away! How true is that, and how could I have forgotten?

Maybe one day, after I gain weight, I will be brave enough to share my gift of life with others. Both Jesus, and my blood! :) After all we do have the responsibility to help another soul that Christ loves to live another day, so that His love could be spread too.

No comments:

Post a Comment