Friday, June 10, 2011

Joe Hisaishi + other random thoughts

Been listening to many of his wordless songs again, and wishing I could compose like him. :)


I guess until you really understand all instruments, you can't really put them together. At the moment the piano on its own is already a handful. :p I wish I can play as well too. I'm learning to put myself into my playing more and more but there's this part of me that always holds back.

But don't I wish I understand strings better! I have always been under-using them in my CME work.

My aunt from Australia is leaving for Singapore tonight by train. Spent almost the whole of the week with her and my grandparents. Went to Seremban and KL too.

Somehow I feel more needed at home. Somehow. And I blog less at home too I think.

Da Jie is probably moving in to stay with us temporarily after we shift to Kovan. I miss talking to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment