Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Miss That Part of Life

I suddenly miss that part of life when I wake up to go for lectures, mug hard in the computer lab/c central library/ hall premises/ my room, play games in RH or visit people's rooms, and go out to eat and study in McD in the middle of the night.

The day in day out mugging wasn't that great, but I do love the little things that go along with it.

Work is all fine and dandy now, and despite whatever general complaints I see and hear, I like my job a lot; and I consider myself very fortunate to be in this job. I love the things I learn, like the things I do, and am excited about the things I will be doing.

But part of me wishes that i can return to school life - I wonder why.

2 comments:

  1. It's always like that. When you're in school you wish you could work. When you're working, you wish you were back in school. Haha. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I like both worlds. Just sad they can't be together.

      Delete