Monday, March 8, 2010

人间四月天

Here's a song Dawn and I loved to follow during our late primary school/early secondary school days. RTM2 had a lot of sad dramas based on the Shanghai era at that time, and some of them though acted by not-so-popular movie stars were quite intriguing. 人间四月天 is about a famous poet 徐志摩 and his complicated relationship with his wives and two other girls. I don't like the fact that he is so unloyal towards his partners and that they are so dependent on him (except the second girl, acted by 周迅). He died in a plane explosion in the end. But the theme song was nice and Dawn and I used to have this pet list of theme songs where we would sing together. This is one of them.

If you can't relate to who 徐志摩 is, you might have heard of his famous lines:
悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的來;我揮一揮衣袖,不帶走一片雲彩。








Other dramas aired around that time (when we would usually eat our lunch), was like 星星,月亮,太阳; 像雾像雨又像风 (a very different 周迅 in here this time, song above), and other series written by Qiong Yao which could be way too cheesy making it a pain to watch sometimes. The first two I mentioned were set in the Shanghai era too. I like the costumes and the stories during that era more somehow. Can't remember too many titles, but once I come across the dramas I remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment