Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Returning a Favor

This is the mysterious blog of my Mysterious Senior. Haha. Too bad I can't return the favor in the 'kua zhang' way you did to promo my blog, but this is the best I can do! I don't know how to get the picture thingy done. =p

By the way, the prospects of getting a hand-written thank-you note is exciting. Hmms :)

More work updates: I've finally gotten briefed about my project! :) Still carrying on with the admin work as usual along with that. Wai Pheng's people and paperwork skills that I picked up from the Staff Club days as well as during OMC worked well. Thank God for her good example.

And I had a CME practice two days back! True it wasn't like the good old days when we were a crowd, but just Andrew (conductor), Jinq Horng (violinist), and Shawn (cellist), with me was fun enough. Jon might be joining with the bass too. I miss Farid especially during this time. Andrew reminded me of Farid's spark of passion for CME when he was here (and how he egged me to be the next Chairperson after him). I'm so glad Andrew is taking over CME. And I'm happy to be playing again!

Somehow I never get myself out of CME although I always intended to. In Year 1, I wanted to overload Unplugged, but got into CME. In Year 2, I wanted to quit CME and try something new, but got psycho-ed by Farid plus other seniors to Chair it instead! In Year 3, the members of CME was pitifully few, and as ex-chairperson, what else could I do but help out right?! And even in my final year, I'm performing for orientation! But I do enjoy it, our songs and practices are smashing! LOL. I sound so enthu.

I still haven't gotten used to the 6 am plus wake hours, so I need to sleep soon. Ta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment