Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Blogskin??

I am seriously thinking of changing my blogskin, again. I've been wanting to change this one some time ago but sometimes I don't feel like i have the heart (or time) to do it. It's very cute and all, and I custom sized the chatbox too make it go with the colors. But then again, I feel like I have outgrown this phase of life which this blogskin represents. This doesn't mean like I perceive I'm cute the way the blogskin is, but there is some underlying symbolism of things I feel I need. It's just hard to let go. And I think the person who designed this blogskin put a lot of effort in it and has done a good job.

I want to bug Andrew to upload the Batam pictures from his camera because I feel he has the most complete set of pics. But then I'm even too lazy to upload the few I have in my phone so what can I say? Anyway Andrew, if you happen to read this entry, please pandai-pandai know what to do k. Please don't pretend you didn't read this. Haha.

More random stuff (as usual):

1. The BIG news in Clementi: KOI has recently opened! It's in those rows of shops behind the Clementi MRT, and people are queuing for it already, which is one of the things that is putting me off from buying it. (The other crucial factor is the strong affinity my cough has towards me.) No wonder I'm always oblivious of what good food each canteen has in NUS. I look at the queue, look at the time, and go for the ones with shorter queues. And food queues are not short for no reason. Anyway, judging by the popularity of the Bishan KOI outlet, I think hopes for the KOI queue to be considerably shorter as time goes by are not high, especially since it's going to be one of the main outlets in the West.

2. I realize my blog post title does not encompass the entire content of my blog entry. That's nothing new either.

3. I've been wanting to blog about a personal opinion for a long time. But then it's something not everyone might like and people might get offended too. After much deliberation, I've decided to keep my thoughts to myself as for now.

4. I want to have a dream job. But I haven't found my dream job yet. There are too many boundaries constraining the solution space. There probably isn't an answer for now. One of the big constraint is: dream jobs don't always have dream pay. And they don't always come to you just like that.

5. I want to compose again. But I've lost the inspiration to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment