Saturday, January 1, 2011

First (short) post in 2011

Just attended a wedding of a sister in Christ in church. Apart from the bride and groom looking very sweet together - and some rather tear-jerking moments, I am really thankful for all the memories we have to share together in this church. It's like growing up in a mega-sized family, where we share many things together - growing up, growing old, celebrations, baptisms, marriages, births, and even deaths.

This is something I wish I could really feel for GLCC too - which to me seems much of an organization rather than a church, firstly because it is really much bigger; secondly because I don't know too many people there (mainly due to lack of initiative); and thirdly, because I didn't grow up there. But Campus has gone through a lot with me, much more than they think they know, and has walked me through an important phase of life too. I wish to create and preserve more memories with my home church still, and also in GLCC and with Campus group.

By the way yesterday I watched Despicable Me at home. Story-line was quite interesting, though not mind-blasting, but everything was a mixture of just-rightness, more or less like the feel Tangled gave. However, unlike Tangled, the theme of this story is more centered towards family warmth and over-whelming cute-ness, coming from two potent sources.

The first:


And what bowled Dawn over:

No comments:

Post a Comment