Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day

Valentine's day brings connotations to roses, chocolates, candlelight dinner, romantic outings, sweet presents, declarations of love. Saw many girls holding bouquets and heart-shaped balloons in the faculty today. Even the aunties who do cleaning were holding some! I thought that was really sweet <3

I told Jon I don't want flowers :p In fact we're (sadly) postponing today's celebration to another unknown date because I have a test on Tuesday, a test on Wednesday, and a design project deadline to meet by Thursday. Jon has a Thursday test too. I'm really sleepy now and still have to stay up to mug for hours :(

So there. But at least it's a good reminder that we're coming to almost 2 years together by now (plus minus 48 hours). :D

And yayyy I'm getting nice omelette for supper tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment