Saturday, May 28, 2011

National Zoo Trip

I haven't been going out with my church friends in Tampin for quite some time. So this zoo trip to KL is one of those rare times. :)

It was quite fun - though a horrendous jam and various issues caused us to arrive at 11.30 am (almost noon). Still we managed to walk the whole Zoo Negara, and look at everything. Almost all the animals were hanging around.

Thank God for journey mercies and nice weather timing. It didn't rain until we had lunch and stopped after our lunch was over.

Thank God for a good time of fellowship too. I'm very proud after listening to some of the things they shared - and observing certain behavioral changes. :) Catching up with people can be very encouraging. In fact today I'm very much encouraged to serve more - to place more priority in serving although GLCC, big and well equipped as it is, sometimes seems not to 'need' certain people.

I will serve everywhere -not just in church!

It was a fun outing - but I'm too lazy to put it all down in words. Just remembered what Pastor shared from Romans: Creation shouts that there is an intelligent God who put together the universe (and many universes) each day and it details His wonder. Yet men refuse to believe, and are thus condemned because of this. Was meditating this song to myself in the van:

    O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder,
    Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
    I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
    Thy power throughout the universe displayed!

      Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
      How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
      Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
      How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

      Thank God for allowing me to experience Himself even through a day of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment