Friday, July 8, 2011

Must. Use. Internet. Sparingly

Surviving on half-baked internet until the 28th this month. This is what happens when you moved into a new house where everything is installed from scratch. I'm typing this on top speed btw.

We moved into Kovan Court like 1 - 2 weeks ago. Nice apartment. Big living room. Comfy rooms. Nice neighborhood. I will have to walk 600 m to MRT each day for work, and I shall regard it as my daily exercise. Not fun when it rains though.

We have had people coming over. Boss & WM. Tirza. Joanne, Andrew, Jon's parents tomorrow. And my remaining housemates: Waipheng and Yew Hong. So far I've been staying here with Jon & Jerome. It's kind of fun playing house. We had had nice times, nice meals, and overdose of boardgame sessions. :D Jerome has a collection of nice games. I borrowed books from the public library too. Time to max out the usage of my library membership which I paid $10 for.

My commencement is on this Tuesday. Hope I don't look weird in my gown. My 2nd interview is on Monday. Hope I get the job! :)

Thank God for the nice move-in, pleasant staying experience, great housemates, and a good time of fellowship from friends and church-mates. Long may this last! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the interview! =)
    And it's nice to stay like that. I never got the chance to. Haha. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete